Tuesday, May 2, 2017

(Some) Haul from Sheng Tai Branded Toys Warehouse Sale...

*** Prices are in Singapore dollars ***

Was a bit disappointed on the first day as there is only the DX and simplified versions of the Fourze Driver for tokusatsu role-play toys... Last day seemed to be slightly better with more variety, but I suspect the DX Sword-Gun could have been wiped clean... anyway, hoping for the other sales to come for me to try my luck to get the DX Sword-Gun... But very happy to get this DX Wizardriver and Ring Holder Set at a very cheap price of $39 only!!!!! Amazing... and now I have to squeeze out a display space from my already packed wardrobe doors... hahahaha...


and my 3d time (and also the cheapest) purchase of the DX Axecalibur... at $29 only... nice nice... now I probably can display the empty shell of my 2nd purchase version in my office cubicle... Yeap, empty shell as the inner circuitry has been removed for the future kitbashing of a "power-on" gaia-memory-something-like-that that will be used on my kitbashed Hamel Cane... hahahaha....


... and second purchase of the DX Meteor Galaxy for my little nephew at $5... Yeap, only $5... !!!!!!


Bought some other stuff as well, which some I did not take photos of eg. Big Hero 6 Figures, popping Jibanyan game, etc... I will like to mention this one though, since Charizard is my "favorite" pokemon... Slam him on his legs on a hard surface, shake him to produce sounds, and even interaction with the Mega Ring... quite fun... Costs $3 only...


Bought 2 sets of this 3D Drawing pens (the other for my little nephew) and some refill "ink", but have not tried yet so cannot comment... Costs $15 each...


Sigh.. stupidly bought 2 of these Shopkins StyleMe Wardrobe (1st day and last day)... not sure what to do with the extra one... maybe it shall go to my office cubicle as display... hahahaha... cost $12... The 2 packs of season 5 shopkins cost $15... amd the My Little Pony Squishy Pops costs $5...





Have been modding some lockseed, gashats, gaia-memory and such these few days, but somehow feel very tired... and also did not take pictures of the modding, not sure why... things will get better, I believe !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment